How to contact us:
19 St. Clair Avenue, St. Clair, Trinidad, W.I.
P.O. Box 828, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad, W.I.
Tel.: (+1-868) 628-1630, 628-1631, 628-1632
Fax: (+1-868) 628-5278
The time difference to Germany is minus 6 hours (during German summer time) and minus 5 hours (during German daylight saving time).
General Opening hours for visitors:
Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 11.30 am.
The Embassy will be closed on the following days:
|New Year's Day||01.01.2017|
|Carnival Tuesday ||28.02.2017|
|Good Friday ||14.04.2017|
|Whit Monday ||05.06.2017|
|Day of German Unity ||03.10.2017|
|500 Years Reformation||31.10.2017|
|Christmas Eve ||24.12.2017|
|Christmas Day ||25.12.2017|
|Boxing Day ||26.12.2017|
|New Year's Eve ||31.12.2017|
|New Year's Day||01.01.2018|
In cases of emergencies outside regular office hours:
Only in cases of absolute emergencies, German citizens can contact the duty officer Mondays to Thursdays from 3:45 pm to midnight local time, Fridays from 12:45 pm to midnight local time and on weekends and public holidays from 7:15 am to midnight local time. The duty officer can be reached on (+ 1 868) 460-9687. Please understand that the duty officer cannot answer visa questions.
Trinidad and Tobago, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Suriname, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Anguilla, British Virgin Islands, Montserrat.
General security information:
1. The Embassy operates a baggage search scheme, to avoid delays you are asked to refrain from bringing any luggage / baggage, briefcases, laptops etc. with you.
2. Mobile phones are not allowed in the waiting room.
3. All electronic equipment must be switched off before entry and remain so during your stay.
4. Photography on the premises is strictly forbidden.
5. Entry is at the discretion of the Embassy security staff. Please look after your personal belongings as the Embassy cannot accept liability for loss or theft.