How to contact us:
19 St. Clair Avenue, St. Clair, Trinidad, W.I.
P.O. Box 828, Port of Spain, Trinidad, W.I.
Tel.: (+1 868) 628 1630, 628 1631, 628 1632
Fax: (+1 868) 628 5278
General Opening hours:
Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 11.30 am.
The Embassy will be closed on the following days:
|New Year's Day||01.01.2013|
|Carnival Monday ||11.02.2013|
|Carnival Tuesday ||12.02.2013|
|Easter Monday ||01.04.2013|
|Ascension Day ||09.05.2013|
|Whit Monday ||20.05.2013|
|Emancipation Day (Public Holiday T&T's)||01.08.2013|
|Independence Day (Public Holiday T&T's)||31.08.2013|
|Day of German Unity ||03.10.2013|
|Christmas Eve ||24.12.2013|
|Christmas Day ||25.12.2013|
|Boxing Day ||26.12.2013|
|New Year's Eve ||31.12.2013|
|New Year's Day||01.01.2014|
In case of emergency after business-hours you may contact the duty officer at: (+ 1 868) 460-9687. Please note that this number is only for urgent emergencies, visa questions cannot be answered.
Trinidad and Tobago, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Suriname, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Anguilla, British Virgin Islands, Montserrat.
General security information:
1. The Embassy operates a baggage search scheme, to avoid delays you are asked to refrain from bringing any luggage / baggage, briefcases, laptops etc. with you.
2. Mobile phones are not allowed in the waiting room.
3. All electronic equipment must be switched off before entry and remain so during your stay.
4. Photography on the premises is strictly forbidden.
5. Entry is at the discretion of the Embassy security staff. Please look after your personal belongings as the Embassy cannot accept liability for loss or theft.